Dr. Stoler has been a member of the American Optometric Association for 25 years (Contact Lens Division). He is currently a member of the the AOS as well as ALLDOCS.
Welcome to Dr. Stoler and Associates practice in Mentor, Ohio.
We’d like to thank you all for your patience and understanding these last few months. As Governor Mike DeWine begins to slowly reopen Ohio, know that we will continue to make our patients’ health and safety or top priority.
We will continue to maintain the following precautions:
• Screen patients at the door with questions and by checking their temperature.
• All patients are required to wear a mask at all times.
• Keeping patients separate as much as possible.
• Limit the number of people in the waiting room.
• Wear our masks, wash our hands, and sanitize the patient rooms as we’ve been doing.
• Screen our employees before they begin working. Staff is not permitted to work if they are sick.